Remember to come back here now!
1) kellymom.com The queen of breastfeeding sites . Still the best one stop place for all breastfeeding info.
2) bestforbabes.org This is my type of thinking : I really like their attitude about respect for all mothers and their feeding choice ( as long as its informed) .
3) breastfeedingmadesimple.com Lovely latching animation and a great book.
4) dr.jacknewman.com Probably the most widely respected male in breastfeeding circles ??
5) ameda.com Code compliant and great latching video .
6 breastfeeding.ie Our National breastfeeding site has been updated in the last few years and has good downloads for GPs and Pharmacists.
7) the breastway.ie Again another great Irish site - highly recommend the section on "ask the experts " . Safe sound information from Dr.s and IBCLC's .
8) Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition I have found of teaching resources here and I really like their iphone breastfeeding app.
9) infact canada. Since I began in private practice I have used the best start sheet for mothers, this is its home .
10) uppity science chick Kathleen Kendall Tacketts website . Lots of info on PPD and breastfeeding . She is also an expert on post traumatic stress , child abuse survivors and its impact on breastfeeding.
Tomorrow - Laid back breastfeeding or Biological Nursing .